Wedding photography prices
Prices as at January 2018. You can book now to fix these prices for 2019 too.
How much do you charge?
Over the years I have found that what couples want for their day varies. A lot. Certainly I have standard packages but more often than not I am asked to tweak them for a particular couple's requirements.
Prices start from just £699 for a mid-week wedding but a typical investment in photos and heirloom album is usually a little over £1000.
If you would like to see more detail of my package prices, or talk about your specific wedding needs, please use the contact form, below, and I'll happily send them to you or work out something tailored for your wedding.
Let's check where we are:
- You've seen my style of photography and would like similar pictures at your own wedding ✔
- You've seen my prices and I'm within your budget ✔
- You'd like to check I'm free to photograph your wedding ✔
The simplest way for me to get back to you is to try to ring you or email you so this contact form gives me some basic information about your wedding plans – fill in as much as you can.
Please check what you put in here carefully though because I sometimes get people who fill in this form and when I try to ring them it is a wrong number. Or I email them never to hear from them again – so please check your SPAM folder doesn’t have the response from me.
If you would rather just email me or phone me:
- My landline is the best number to reach me on. Ring between 9am and 7pm weekdays on 01305 568 089.
- If you prefer to text or to ring me on my mobile phone then call me between 9am and 7pm weekdays on 07880 76 1966 – if you get voicemail please leave a message as the signal isn’t too good here!
- Email me on images "at" morethanaphotograph "dot" com (replace the bits in quotes as you would expect that's just done to hide it a bit from web bots).
Please note I am putting these details here for genuine potential clients to contact me and not for speculative marketing calls. Thank you.