Whilst you are planning have you ever thought about a wedding coordinator?
Does the very phrase "wedding planner" make you think of Hollywood blockbuster wedding-related films and the super-rich?
Have you wanted to keep the costs down and plan a "DIY" wedding?
Well if the answer to any of the above is "yes" then today's Wedding Wednesday post may be of interest to you.
I've watched couples who have planned chilled/relaxed weddings and who have done nearly everything DIY have hugely stressful periods on their day whilst they (or a close family member) has to "deal with stuff".
Ramping up the stress on your uber relaxed day seems contrary to me.
I recently met Natasha and chatted about all things wedding with her at The Old Milking Parlour at Cavokay House.
I asked if she would like to tell you all about having a wedding coordinator, so here's a guest post from her.
Tasha-Mae is an award winning planner - just this year she was a finalist in The Hampshire Wedding Supplier Awards and People's Choice Winner for The Dorset Wedding Supplier Awards.
Here's what Natasha has to say.
When chatting with new couples, I have found that many are confused by how an ‘On the Day’ wedding co-ordinator can actually help.
If you have been dreaming of planning your own D.I.Y wedding and putting your own personal stamp on your big day, then you are more than likely using a venue without an on-site co-ordinator.
Generally speaking this means there won’t be anyone there to ensure your special day runs smoothly, so, this is where an ‘On the Day’ co-ordinator can help.
Here are my top 5 reasons as to why using an ‘On the Day’ co-ordinator can help take all your worries away…
- Don’t be fooled by the title ‘On the Day’! Although my main role is to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly, I am also here to help you with any ideas or advice you may need in the run up to your wedding. Whether you need supplier recommendations or alternative ideas in which to do something, then I am always at the end of an email for any help you may need along the way.
- You may feel you only need a co-ordinator for part of your big day…then don’t worry your wish is my command! Being flexible with timings means I can help you with the parts you actually need help with, resulting in a tailored quote to fit within your budget.
- It’s not just me! If you need extra team members to run your bar or waiting staff to serve and clear tables, then I can bring however many professional and experienced hands you may need on your special day.
- Having an ‘On the Day’ co-ordinator means you don’t have to rely on your family and friends for help. There is no need to ask your mum to run around doing jobs as we will ensure everything is under control so that ALL of your guests can let their hair down!
- Most importantly, knowing there is an ‘On the Day’ co-ordinator with a team on hand for any job big or small, means YOU can relax, enjoy yourself and have the day you have been dreaming of… stress free!
Hopefully these pointers have helped you to understand what a huge difference an ‘On the Day’ wedding co-ordinator can have on the smooth running of your wedding day. If you are now thinking, ‘this is exactly what we need’, then I would love to hear from you. Don’t be scared to get in touch for a chat and to ask me any questions you may have, no question is a silly question!
For more information take a peek at my website www.tasha-mae.co.uk.
I look forward to hearing from you,